Sweet Dreams and Flying Machines- Swaddler review!

When I found Sweet Dreams and Flying Machines I fell in love immediately. They have two absolutely amazing products: the Sweet Swaddle and their Dream Sacs. I received a Swaddle for baby Lincoln and I'm so excited to use it when he gets here!

"The SWEET SWADDLE swaddles tiny babies tightly so they feel secure in a way that replicates the experience of being in the womb. I don't know about you, but every night when I used to swaddle my son with a blanket (like they taught me in the hospital) he would wake up cold, unraveled with the blanket over his head. This swaddle will change your opinion about the practice, it will stay on your child, keep them warm and make them feel so safe. This swaddle really does its job and is proven to stop and reduce fussiness, it will restrain your baby so that the startle reflex does not wake them up, letting you and your baby have a better night sleep! 

Undo the snaps at the armholes and THE SWEET SWADDLE can also be used as a light sleeping bag for older babies. The Sweet Swaddles are a single layer and “worn” close to the body and our fantastic stretchy material moves with your baby while keeping them warm and secure. These are designed for easy diaper changes and car seat rides and are manufactured to the highest possible quality standards, including all flame resistant testing. Happy Sleeping!" (This is from their site.)

I was going to write a description but really, I couldn't say it better myself. Brayden would ALWAYS wiggle out of his swaddle. This product keeps your baby warm and comfortable all night long. It has two zippers (one at the bottom and one at the top) so diaper changes are super easy. Babies can sleep with their arms in or out of the sleeves. I also love that it hides the top zipper from the baby. Very smart! It's an extremely soft swaddle as well as a durable one!

I specifically received the "Love Bug" swaddle. It costs $39.99 and well worth it! I love it! It's so cute. I love the bright color and the words on it. It's the 3-12 month size. It says 3-12 months on the tag but it will fit bigger. Brayden wanted to try it on. It definitely fit him and he wears 24 month-2T clothing. He's skinny though. 

You can find them on Facebook. Visit them and buy something amazing for your baby or even as a baby shower gift! They have free shipping to Canada (since that's where they are located) and of course, they ship to the U.S. 





 AWWWWWWWWWWWW.


EDIT:


Lincoln has worn this quite a few times now and I really like it. I like that I can take his arms in and out of it. I like how easy it is to put on him. I like how easy it is to change his diaper in the middle of the night. It fits him great with plenty of growing room. This is a great swaddle! 

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments