HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!

Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

28 weeks pregnant!


I'm pretty comfortable besides being short of breath some times. I can't bend forward then, my belly suffocates me. Haha. We have less than 3 months left then, we'll have our little baby here with us. :) Our family will be complete! Excited but nervous.

2 comments:

  1. My Braden is constantly saying "mommy's tummy is so bigger! My tummy is little!" it's very endearing...I can't wait to see him as a big brother. Great update!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!