K9 Advantix 2 review!

You may or may not know but we have two dogs. We have Peppy (Mini Pin/Chihuahua) who is 4 and Max (black Lab) who is almost a year old. Of course, as pet owners we need to provide out pets with medicine. I came across VetDepot.com which is a great website that has super low prices on all of their items. We live out in the country so sadly we will always have to battle fleas and ticks. Thankfully, there are some amazing products out there to help with the battle such as K9 Advantix II.

We received K9 Advantix II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 4 Pack (Red) for Max. The price for the 4 pack is $45.87. It retails for $52.99 so you save $7.12 (13.4%)K9 Advantix II is a topical flea and tick control medication for dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older. K9 Advantix pet meds kill 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours of application and prevent future infestations for up to 4 weeks. Advantix flea is effective against ticks, mosquitos, biting flies, and lice too. K9 Advantix II is sold in 4, 6, and 12 month packs for dogs up to 10 lbs, 11-20 lbs, 21-55 lbs, and over 55 lbs.

The treatment worked great! It was extremely easy to apply to Max. It killed all the fleas that were on him. He hasn't been scratching since I put it on him. The gel wasn't runny and he didn't lick it off like he did with another kind I have put on him. I am very pleased with this product!

Vets and pet stores are extremely expensive so I think that this site is amazing. Any time we can save money really helps us. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. As well as medicine Vet Depot also has toys, treats, skin care and MUCH more! They provide free shipping for orders over $69. So please, consider buying your pet products from Vet Depot!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments