Puff the Magic Dragon: board book review!


Even though Brayden is about to turn 2 (oh my) I still like to have mostly board books for him. Sometimes he rips the pages out of regular books. Plus, his little brother will be born soon and if he is anywhere near as destructive as Brayden then, he will need only board books around him too. ;) Thanks to Sterling Publishing we got the chance to receive Puff the Magic Dragon board book by Peter Yarrow, Lenny Lipton, Eric Puybaret (Illustrator). This book will be available through Barnes and Noble in September (9/4) for the amazing price of $7.15. You can also get it for your Nook Color for $7.95!


About the book:
Toddlers love friendly dragons, too--and now their time has come, with a beautiful board-book version of Puff, the Magic Dragon! This sturdy new volume features Eric Puybaret's stunning art from the phenomenally successful and critically praised picture book. It's the perfect celebration of the 50th anniversary of Peter Yarrow and Lenny Lipton's beloved children's song.


We love this book! I love the colors used and the way it's drawn. It's very bright. Brayden loves looking at it and pointing to each thing on the pages. He does seem to think a dragon is a form of dinosaur though. Haha. The story is really cute and easy to read to Brayden. He tends to flip through pages as you're reading them. The sentences aren't too long so it's easy to read out loud before he flips the page. This book would make a great gift for any toddler or young child. Definitely worth buying!


You can find Sterling Publishing on Twitter (adult books) and Twitter (kids books).

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments