Thanks Mama review!

Thanks Mama is allowing me to review Thirsties Duo All-in-One cloth diaper. I chose the one with snaps and the size 1.

The size 1 diaper goes from 6-18lbs. The size 2 diaper goes from 18-40lbs. My favorite thing about Thirsties diapers are that they are trim fitting while still being absorbent. So, it will fit easily in baby Lincoln's clothes. I love the features! I love the way the insert is. I have another "AIO" where the padding is in a pocket. It bunches up every time I wash it and I still have to reach my hand inside to fix it. Not with this diaper! That is amazing. I am so excited to use this diaper. Also, the unique tunnel system in this cloth diaper allows for easier washing, quicker drying, and provides a place to add hemp inserts or Fab doublers for heavy wetters or night time use. These diapers are easy to put on and take off. The gentle elastic at the legs and waist help keep messes inside. The soft stay-dry micro-fleece against baby's skin is comfortable for your baby. Thirsties are very affordable also! On ThanksMama.com their price is $15.75 for plain and $16.75 for prints. You can save a lot by buying them in packs.



 This color is amazing! It's so bright and vibrant.
 Haha. Sorry. The panda is the stand in to show fit. Brayden weighs almost 28 pounds so I wouldn't be able to get him into this diaper.
I adore this diaper and ThanksMama! I highly recommend this shop to anyone and everyone. Not only do they have the diaper they sent me but they have MANY other brands of diaper. They also have training pants, skin care for baby, bibs, strollers, car seats, nursing pads, toys, carrier and etc. You name, they have it and at a great price! ThanksMama.com even has free shipping over $60. This is an amazing website that everyone should know about use.

EDIT:



Lincoln has worn this diaper quite a few times now. It's very absorbent with the one attached insert. It fits him perfectly around the legs and body. He weighs 12 lbs and I don't have to button it down. It fits him perfectly, as is, but still has some growing room in it. We love this diaper! Definitely our favorite newborn diaper. 

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments