Thred Up review!

I buy the majority of Brayden's clothes at consignment shops/thrift stores. I was really excited when I found an online consignment shop called Thred Up. All the clothes are cute, affordable and there are many options!  Their website if easy to navigate. All I had to do was check "boys" and pick a size. You can even enter brands. That makes it simple to find what you're looking for to dress your little ones in.

They ONLY have high quality clothes that are in great condition. I even picked a "Go Diego Go" shirt and when it arrived they had a sticker on it saying it was flawed so the cost was refunded. I looked all over it. I saw no flaws. I looked at the order sheet and it said it was faded. Hardly! I just think that goes to show how much they care about the products that go out to their customers. That is great service!

This is a normal box of their amazing clothes. They gave me a discount code so my readers get 10% off their 1st purchase! It's: TU10. They also have free shipping for orders over $40! Also, you can SEND your clothes to them and they pay you for them! You can find that info here. Now, onto the cute clothes I got to pick out courtesy of Thred Up. 

 2 T-shirts for B and an outfit for Lincoln.
 2 pairs of 4T pants.
I got this shirt also (3T). It was in the washing machine when I took these pictures. 

I got all of these clothes for $20 total!

My order:

3T - Circo Short Sleeve T Shirt $2.49
3T - Children's Place Short Sleeve T Shirt $2.49
4T - Nick Jr Short Sleeve T Shirt $2.49
12 mo - Old Navy One Piece Outfit 12/18 Months $2.99
4T - BT Kids Jeans $4.99
4T - Cherokee Jeans $4.99

So please, let this be motivation for you to get your kids some cute and amazing clothes on ThredUp!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. Beware before sending them items to sell. Look up reviews online. There are many with stories like mine. I sent a bag stuffed full of 30+ items, all name-brand and they "declined" all but 5 inexpensive pieces. The stuff they didn't accept included Land's End, TCP, even a VanHeusen 2-pc suit that my son wore ONCE for 3 hours, several NWT and NWOT items, and more. I got less than $10. They can't be making much money by declining to "accept" (and then sell) so many items from so many people, so I'm starting to suspect that they are selling the "declined" items elsewhere (you don't get the declined stuff back; they say they give it to charity or "recycle" the fabric.)

    I did purchase a box of clothing from them, and it was all as described (although, IMO, a bit expensive for used clothing especially with shipping.)

    Just proceed with caution! Look at their BBB rating too...a big fat "F"!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!