Tommee Tippee bottles review!

I recently received some Tommee Tippee bottles. They sent me three 5oz "Closer to Nature: Sensitive Tummy" feeding bottles. If you haven't heard of them they were originally U.K. based. They are the #1 brand there. They are now selling in U.S. and Canada! They are known for their bottles designs being the closest thing to natural breast feeding. The super-wide nipple flexes and stretches like the breast and the sensitive anti-colic valve allows babies to feed comfortably with less air and vacuum build-up.
I previously used a different popular brand with Brayden. The cost of the bottles are about the same (3 pack for around $20). They have awesome starter kits that will save you money. The other bottles I used were not easy to clean. They had build up in them very easily. Tommee Tippee bottles are much easier to clean. The other bottles don't have the amazing vent tube that Tommee Tippee's bottles have. They have an anti-Colic system in their bottles. Although Brayden never had Colic or anything I love to know that Lincoln's bottles will help keep him from getting it.

Some stats on this awesome bottle:


  • For babies with extra sensitive tummies, suffering from excessive spit up, fussiness & gas (Brayden DID have Reflux as a baby so I am excited about this too!)
  • Super-sensitive anti-colic vent tube provides optimum venting during feeding to help reduce colic and discomfort
  • Heat sensing tube shows when milk is a safe temperature: Blue = safe to feed and Pink = milk warmer than recommended (AMAZING!)
  • Bottles are accompanied by slow flow non-vented nipples designed just for this bottle to prevent air and vacuum build up
  • Nipple mimics natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding
  • Allows for easy transition between breast and bottle
  • Wide neck nipple for easier latch on
  • BPA & Phthalate Free
  • Graduations in mls and ounces
  • Hygiene Cap seals the nipple for travel


I can't wait to try these bottles out when Lincoln gets here. Needless to say, I am selling all of our previous bottles and making the switch to all Tommee Tippee bottles. I have already added a ton to my registry on babiesrus.com (Jessica Carvalho if you're interested ;) ) to help make it easier. They sell their amazing collections at Babies R Us, Toys R Us and Target.

Please, check out Tommee Tippee and their products! You can sign up here to get deals and offers emailed to you. As well as bottles they also make video baby monitors, sippy cups, breast pumps, table ware, bibs, pacifiers and much more. They do it all! You can find them on Facebook and Twitter also!


UPDATE: We love these bottles! They are so easy to hold, perfect flow and he seems to be doing really well with these. I highly recommend them!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments