Vamplets: Roari Snow Abominable Snowbaby review!

Brayden loves cuddly things like stuffed animals. I saw some really cute "vampire babies" on other blogs so I decided to write Vamplets. They sent me Roari Snow which is an Abominable Snowbaby. It's SO cute! They also Vampyre, Werewolf, Cyclops, and Zombie babies as well as VamPETS. They even have shirts, accessories, and an interactive area of their site. I love their onesies!

Roari Snow is soft, cuddly, and just plain adorable. I love her cute little diaper and her crazy hair. Brayden loves her. I ask him where his baby is and he goes to find her. It's precious. I definitely recommend getting an Abominable Snowbaby or another Vamplet for your little one. The cost is $19.95 and you can buy them here

 The first thing he did was jump, scream and throw Roari into the air. :P
 Brayden loves the bottle. You tip it and it "empties".
 Adorable!

 I told him to "feed the baby". Haha. I was like "No, not you, silly! The other baby."
 AWWWWWW.


You can find them on both Facebook and Twitter!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments