Wordless Wednesday: Passed out


Ever since Brayden learned to open his door he doesn't fall asleep in his room. Instead he falls asleep on our bed somewhere around 11pm. :/ Then, when he falls asleep I take him to his bed but often he gets up in the middle of the night and comes to our room. We need to get the door knob covers to keep him in his room. That is going to have to be done soon. I really feel like he should be sleeping in his own bed and fall asleep there although he is freaking adorable.

Comments

  1. Aww so sweet! Good luck with the door nob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my twin boys does the same thing. I tried the door knob thing. But 'C' learned very quickly how to get it off.
    Good luck.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I can handle him doing this now but soon we will have a newborn. :X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!