Eco Vessel: 13oz steel Pirate straw cup review!

Brayden pretty much only drinks milk. He will drink watered down tea too but he won't drink water, juice or anything else. This isn't a big deal though. Milk does the body good. Plus, milk is Rj's favorite thing to drink too so I know where he gets it from.

Anyways, I think that milk is best when it's super cold plus it's safer. Often Brayden will slowly drink his milk but doesn't want me to put it away. We also go places and bring his milk with us. It ends up losing it's cold temperature by the time he drinks it. We live in Florida practically (south east GA/3 miles from FL) so you can just imagine how humid it gets here.

I heard about a company called Eco Vessel that makes steel cups that keep drinks cold for over 12 hours. I just had to try to get one. It almost sounds too good to be true.

They sent me the Kids Bottle with Straw Top (13oz) in "black with pirate" print. They also have 5 other patterns for kids.

About this cup:
The Eco Vessel Kids' 13 oz. Straw Bottle is a great addition to your child's lunch box.  Made from a thicker stainless steel and a stronger paint than other single wall options, this bottle is stronger and made to hold up to the drops and falls that are sure to come along with your child's active lifestyle. The straw top is constructed with the same technology as our adult straw bottle, so it is just as easy and convenient to drink from, without the danger of large spills. Plus, we've replaced the removable silicone spout of the adult version with tightly bonded, non-removable TPR (thermoplastic rubber) - an equally recyclable, Earth-conscious material that is designed to withstand strong bites and tears in many conditions. The catchy, simple designs and colors will surely and quickly make this your child's favorite bottle.

Thicker Stainless Steel to prevent dents and cracks
Easy-Drinking Straw Top includes a strong carrying loop
BPA free, made from 100% recyclable materials
Bottle Dimensions: 6" tall, 2.75" wide at base, top is 3.5" wide
Recommended for children ages 4 and up

What we thought:
This cup goes for $15.95. Let me tell you this cup is definitely worth that and more. We took a trip for about 7 hours. It kept Brayden's milk fresh and cold the whole time. Brayden did great with the cup even though he is used to regular straw sippy cups with round straws. When the cup is completely full it is a little heavy but he seemed okay with it. He drank it on the floor until it got lighter. It's not THAT heavy. He's just silly like that. It may have also been that he's not used to his cups feeling so cold to the touch. We love this cup! I am extremely impressed by it. I am going to buy my husband the 25oz cup for work. It keeps drinks cold for 36 hours. :O

Eco Vessel also makes storage containers, filtration bottles and much more! They have FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $35! Their products would make great presents for your loved ones!






You can find Eco Vessel on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments