Lotus Bumz cloth diaper review!

We got to review an adorable diaper called the Ocean Flower print from Lotus Bumz. They seriously have some of the cutest prints and patterns I have ever seen in their Lotus Bumz collection. They are very unique! They are Hawaiian prints which my husband loves since he lived in Hawaii for a while. They are also quite affordable. The cost is $19.99. That is about average/above average for a diaper.

About this diaper:
*Cotton exterior (with hidden PUL)
*Three rows of adjustment snaps to allow for a small/medium/large size in one diaper
*Hip snaps to prevent the sides from drooping
*Waist tab overlaps for extra-small waist size
*Inside is made out of super soft fleece
*Pocket diaper includes a 3-layer microfiber insert

What we thought:
I absolutely love the pattern. The diaper is fairly trim. I LOVE that the waist tab overlaps for when Lincoln will be wearing this diaper. It fits very well around the legs and keeps in the moisture. It's a very soft diaper inside and out. I used an extra insert with Brayden since one is really not enough. The diaper lasted for about 2 hours. I imagine that the more I wash it the more absorbent it will get (I washed it two times before putting it on him but they suggest three). He has worn it two times since and it seemed to last longer each time. Overall I think this is a great diaper and will recommend it to anyone!



The diaper on the smallest setting. Brayden wears his on the largest.
Snug fitting around the legs!





They have FREE SHIPPING for orders $79 and up! You can find them on Facebook and Twitter!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. What a pretty diaper! Great pics and review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! They are many other cute patterns too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!