Woolzies: dryer balls review!

I have been interested in trying dryer balls since I heard of them. Our dryer takes an incredibly long time to dry clothes. I'm talking 5 or 6 hours/5 or 6 cycles. So, I was really excited when I got the chance to try Woolzies.


Woolzies dryer balls facts:
  • A set comes with six handmade 100% pure wool dryer balls. 
  • They are 100% Eco-Friendly.
  • They are hypo-allergenic and totally safe for people with wool sensitivities as they will not shed onto your laundry.
  • They deliver the same benefits for laundry as conventional fabric softeners WITHOUT all the nasty chemicals. 
  • For small, medium and large loads 6 balls are suggested. 8 balls for extra large loads.
  • They last for hundreds and hundreds of loads.
  • They separate the laundry so the heat can circulate better and dry the clothes faster.
  • They save money by eliminating the need for fabric softener liquid and sheets. 
  • They save money by severely cutting your drying time. They cut down on the time it takes to dry a typical load by at least 25%. 
  • They help eliminate wrinkles.
  • Many commercial dryer liquids and sheets contain chemicals that destroy the fire retardant qualities of children's and adult's clothing and Woolzies do NOT.
  • Finally, being as that they are handmade in the democratic republic of Nepal, they provide a steady source of income to the desperately needy women of that developing nation.
Isn't that amazing?! I didn't know they had THAT many benefits. 

So, how did Woolzies dryer balls work for us? They cut our drying time in HALF. It took three cycles (3 hours) to dry a load of our clothes. It may have taken an even shorter amount of time because they were close to dry after the second cycle so I ran them again. You don't hear them in the dryer. The clothes came out static free and soft. I love these dryer balls! They are going to save us so much money!

The cost per box is $35.99 with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the USA and Canada including Alaska and Hawaii. They ship worldwide for $6.95! Trust me, that is a great price! You will save so much more in electricity! You can find them on Facebook and Twitter!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments