35 weeks pregnant!

Technically I hit 35 weeks on Wednesday but I've been stressed about Lincoln being breech. He's sideways. His head is on my right side, butt is on my left side and feet are below. I have been trying the different ways to flip him and nothing has worked. :/ Wednesday I have a doctor's appointment. They are going to do an ultrasound and if he's not turned then, I have to go to the hospital. I will be monitored to see if Linc is stressed, then, my doctor will try to flip him and I will be monitored again. I am pretty terrified. :(

Comments

  1. Have you talked to an acupuncturist? I know that if this happens to me, she'll be the first one I go to! I hope your little guy turns on his own. Don't stress out mama, I am sure he is fine!! You're looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, because I can't afford it. :/ I hope he does too. A lot of people recently have told me recently that they have had their babies flipped and it's just uncomfortable, not painful. I'm feeling more relieved as people talk to me about it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck! <3 I'm sure everything will turn out okay. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh there's still lots of time for him to turn, I hope he does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so. My doctor says he tries to turn them at 36 weeks. Hopefully it will work and he will stay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!