My True Nature review!

I am always on the hunt for good quality kid's hygiene products for Brayden. A must is that they have to be safe for his skin since he has Eczema. My True Nature sent us some kid's products to try. I was sent Dewey's Natural Baby Bubble Bath (sells for $7.99), Daisy's Natural 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash (sells for $7.50) and samples of Clio's "Beary" Soft Lotion (normal size sells for $17.99). 

This company was started by a mom, named Kelly, who wanted to use all natural washes on her first baby but couldn't find any on the market. I am very impressed by this company and their line of products. One thing that I love about this company is the cute characters on the bottles. Kelly created them to make her kids laugh. An artist named Macy Wong did the illustrations for each of the characters. Brayden's favorite things are animals so he, of course, liked them too. He loves telling everyone the animals he knows. They call their characters Tubby Town which is really fun for little kids. The bubble bath and the shampoo/body wash have AMAZING scents. They are almost a citrus type smell. The lotion is unscented but we don't mind. All of the products left Brayden's skin really soft and hydrated. They have all their ingredients listed on their site which is perfect for those that are cautious about what they use on their kids. We absolutely recommend these products to any parent, grandparent, family member, etc!

You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, and Etsy. If you sign up for their newsletter you can get 10% off your order. They also have free shipping for orders over $50! 


Cute little characters!
 Brayden loved the bubble bath!


*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments