Tiny Love: Take Along Mobile and toys review!

This is my second review for Tiny Love. I originally took photos of the toys in their packages so you could see the names of the products/ages but my laptop broke so I am on another computer. Those photos are lost . :/ 

Anyways, Tiny Love has a line of travel toys. We received the Take Along Mobile. The Take Along Mobile is for ages 0-5 months old. It has colorful animals on it, spins around and plays 30 minutes of music for your little one. I love that! It has velcro on it so it can attach to a car seat handle. It also straps to a hook to attach to a stroller umbrella and a pole to attach to a crib/play pen/etc.This is a very versatile mobile. I put it on Lincoln's car seat but I am going to keep the extra parts in my car for use on the stroller/etc. The price of this mobile is $24.99 which is a great price! They also have a Princess/girl version of this mobile.

Ready to go!
So cute!


We also received two toys. The one below is the My First Rattle-Sun. The rattle is for ages 0+. This rattle helps babies with their fine motor skills. It's easy for little ones to grasp and it's double-sided. It has a little mirror on the other side. The rattle is soft so it's perfect for babies to chew/drool all over. I love the cheery cute design. They also have this same one in a cute star shape or a flower shape. All of which cost $4.99 each. I know we will get lots of use out of this rattle! 

Below is the other little toy we got. His name is Frankie the Frog. They also have multiple other animals to chose from that are the same toy. This toy is also for ages 0+ and develops your baby's fine motor skills. I love that it has a clip.You can attach it to anything so your baby to play with it. When you pull the frog it vibrates back up to the scrunchy position. The cost is $6.99. I love how affordable their toys/products are!
We have 4 weeks left. You'll see lots of adorable photos of Lincoln playing with his awesome toys from this amazing company!

You can find them on FacebookTwitter and they also have a newsletter (right hand corner) you can sign up for!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments