Baby Magic review!

Not too long ago I received some products from Baby Magic to try and couldn't wait to try them. Baby Magic is a company that makes many different baby/kids toiletries. I have seen their products in many store but hadn't tried them. They have a "where to buy" on their site. I plugged in my address and found 3 stores within 5 miles! I love that their products are so easy to find and it's not required that you get them online. They are also very affordable! They have bath products, grooming products, treatments and even gift baskets! They have all their products ingredients listed on their website, which is something that impresses me. I prefer to know what I am putting on my babies.

We received their Gentle Baby Lotion (Original Scent). It's rich, non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It's enriched with vitamins and aloe. It's hypoallergenic, gluten free, an all-day moisturizer, dermatologist tested and available in 30oz, 16.5oz, 9oz, 2oz. The scent is really fresh and the lotion is very gentle. The lotion also really helped with Lincoln's flaky newborn skin.


We also received their Calming Baby Bath (Lavender and Chamomile). This baby bath wash has pure lavender and chamomile extracts. It's hypoallergenic, tear-free, dye-free, pH balanced, gluten free, enriched with vitamins and aloe, dermatologist tested and available in 30oz, 16.5oz, 9oz. I love the smell. I love that the scent lingers for a long time. The Lavender and Chamomile also relax Lincoln so it's perfect before bedtime. 


Lincoln's first bath at home. :) 

His flaky baby skin. He also had peeling on his toes. With just a few uses of the lotion his skin isn't like that anymore. His hands and feet are well moisturized.

We definitely recommend Baby Magic to all of our friends and readers. You can find them on Facebook and Twitter! They also have a newsletter you can subscribe to on their website as well as an online magazine on their site with articles to read that are really interesting/helpful.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments