Burt's Bee's body wash and lotion review!

I don't think anyone is surprised when I do a review for natural skin products anymore since I've stated so many times that Brayen has Eczema. His skin is prone to feeling dry, flaky and some times getting raised up dry patches. 

I have used Burt's Bee's lip balm in the past. I heard recently that they had a kid's/baby's line of products called Baby Bee. I was really excited to try them. They have SO MANY different skin products for baby and for moms. They even have a new line of 100% organic baby clothing, accessories and gifts!

They sent me their Baby Bee Shampoo/Wash and their Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion. Both of them are 99% natural and Pediatrician tested. As a mom that is part of what I look for when it comes to products for my son's skin.

Their shampoo/wash is a tear-free, natural, plant-based cleansing complex that gently cleans your baby’s hair AND body with a blend of Aloe, Oat Flour and Soy Proteins. It's Sulfate, Phthalate, Petrochemical, Paraben-free and hypo-allergenic. Their 8oz bottle only costs $7 but the best deal is definitely there 2oz bottle for $15. I love the light scent that this wash left on Brayden. His hair smells so fresh and clean after we use it. 

Their lotion has a gentle hypo-allergenic, fragrance-free formula. It's enriched with Aloe and Shea Butter for sensitive, baby-soft skin. It also has an amazing price at $8 for their 6oz bottle or $10 for the 12oz one. What a great deal! This lotion made Brayden's skin really soft. It put a lot of moisture into skin without feeling greasy.

I absolutely recommend these products to anyone looking for great natural products or just new skin products to use!





You can find Burt's Bee on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments