Upcoming review!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have another review coming from Naturalskinshop.com. The products I am reviewing are the Alpha Light Essentials and the 18 Actives Dynamic Eye Pack. I want to give an accurate review of the items so I am going to use them for a little while before I let you all know how well they work. I have loved their past products so I am fully confident I will love these too. So, look for my review on these products soon!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments