Great Christmas gifts! Nickelodeon toys review!

Like many kids Brayden's favorite channel to watch is Nickelodeon Junior (Nick Jr). Some of his favorites shows are Fresh Beat Band, Team Umizoomi, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Bubble Guppies and many more. We got the chance to review some Nick Jr. toys. Some people don't know but Nick has their own online shop. I was really excited to see what they would send us for a review.

We received three Team Umizoomi plush dolls GeoMilli and Bot. They average in price from $15-$20. I really like these plush dolls. They are soft, colorful and look exactly like they do in the cartoon. Brayden is going to love these when he sees them. Bot is his favorite one. He will especially love the numbers on him. He always counts and tells you what the number is when he sees numbers.



We also received Fisher-Price Ready for Potty Baby Dora (average $25), Crayola Giant Coloring Pages Dora the Explorer (average $6) and Dora and Boots Sequin Mini Backpack (average $13). I think they may have thought I have a girl toddler, instead of a toddler boy. :( That kind of sucks but I am most likely going to give the doll and the backpack to a little girl I know.

This doll would be GREAT for a little girl that is currently potty training. The box even says there is a storybook and potty chart online. I am about to start potty training Brayden. I would love a boy/Diego version of this doll for Brayden. Boys have to potty train too. 

Now, this Brayden will love! We have gotten him many giant coloring books in the past. He loves sitting ON the big coloring book while he colors so he will have a blast with this coloring book. 

This backpack is really cute. I would absolutely buy it if I had a little girl. Brayden loves Dora but this is FAR too girly, in my opinion. I am going to check to see if they have a Go Diego Go mini backpack to buy him in the future.


You don't just have the option to buy these products online. They are sold in stores such as Walmart, Toys R Us, Target and more! So, go out and buy your little one these great Nickelodeon toys for Christmas!


*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. "Supa" in Japanese language means " supermarket" and that is what we at Supa.pk aim to achieve with an online shopping website that provides superior shopping experience in Pakistan. Our products range from Cosmetics, Digital Accessories, Mobile Accessories, Apparels and wide variety of households & garments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!