Neuma hair care review!

I'm sure I'm not the only one but my hair gets extremely matted while I sleep, specifically the back of my head. It some times takes me over five minutes to get the knots out of my hair and it's usually pretty painful. I end up pulling out/tearing a lot of my hair out. I have damage to the hair in the back of my head because of it. I recently got the chance to try two products from Neuma hair care, which are just perfect to help my hair. 



They sent "Renew: Tangle Me Free". This is a leave in conditioner that instantly detangles, conditions, and maintains the color of your hair. It's ideal for all hair types. This versatile spray can also be used as a shaving lotion or as a thermal protectant.  It's a natural blend of plant nutrients and essential oils. It has Phyto Colour Complex™  which maximizes color hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV Shield™, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects color from UVA & UVB oxidation. I love this since I recently dyed my hair. Color usually fades pretty fast in my hair. The retail value is $20 and you can find it in a salon near you. There are 2 salons near me that sell it Neuma products!

The second product they sent me is "Repair: Argan treatment". This has a restorative formula that absorbs instantly to revive, strengthen and return shine. It's a non-greasy formula that aids in styling by helping to reduce blow dry time. It leaves hair smooth and silky with brilliant shine. It's enriched formula with UV Guard™ and provides humidity resistance and UV protection. This product made my hair feel very silky! You just use 2-3 drops of it and it makes your hair shine. I love this product. A little goes a long way. The retail value of this product is $22.

 My awesome bed head.
 Holy rat's nest.
 I sprayed it with the Tangle Me Free detangler, let it sit for about a minute then, brushed it. It was MUCH easier than without the detangler. It also wasn't painful at all. I enjoy the light scent of the detangler and how soft it makes my hair.
I also put a little of the repair/health formula in my hair. This is after both products dried. They made my hair look shiny, smell good and feel really smooth. I really love these products and would recommend them to anyone! They make your hair gorgeous. They are also extremely well priced for salon products.

You can find Neuma on Facebook and Twitter!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments