The Watch: movie review!

About "The Watch":
The Watch Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Richard Ayoade take male bonding to hilarious new heights in this outrageous, no-holds-barred comedy that gets funnier every time you watch! There's trouble brewing in peaceful Glenview, Ohio. That's why four civic-minded citizens, armed with flashlights, walkie-talkies and spiffy new jackets, have teamed up to safeguard their community. But the guys find more than they bargained for when they uncover an alien plot to destroy Earth, and now these bumbling heroes are Glenview's only chance to save the neighborhood - and the world - from annihilation.



Special Features:
Deleted Scenes
Gag Reel
Alien Invasions & You
Casting the Alien
Theatrical Trailer
Sneak Peek Blu-ray

Exclusive Special Features:
Jonah Alternate Takes
Watchmakers
Digital Copy



What we thought:
Rj and I watched this movie together. He loves action movies and I love funny movies. This movie combined those both perfectly. I love Jonah Hill and Vince Vaughn but I'm usually not very fond of Ben Stiller. He was perfect for this movie though. His character was absolutely hilarious. I can't imagine anyone else playing that role. This movie was seriously one of the best movies we have ever watched. It wasn't predictable at all (which I love). It had me crying from laughing so hard but also had me jumping from the surprise twists in the movie. We recommend everyone watch "The Watch". Amazing movie!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. This looks really funny. I bet my husband would love it. Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was REALLY hilarious. Definitely watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!