Woombie Air review!

As soon as I got pregnant this time I heard about an amazing company called Woombie. I knew I wanted to try their swaddles with Lincoln. Woombie was designed by a mother and registered nurse. (You can read the whole story here.) I received the newborn Woombie Air in the "little cars" print. I do wish I had gotten the next size up because Lincoln is 12 lbs and the limit on it is 13 lbs so right now it fits him perfectly. He's going to outgrow it pretty quick though. None the less, I am still grateful to have it.

About the product: The WOOMBIE  AIR ™ has True Air ™ technology. It has a mesh opening that allows for proper ventilation. Their design is patent pending. Excess heat easily escapes, allowing proper regulation of body temperature. It's perfect for all 4 Seasons, dress/undress baby underneath as needed. It's much safer than over wrapping with blankets because it won't get loose and there is no risk of suffocation.



What we thought: It's very easy to use! You just put the baby on top of it, put their feet in, snap the top button and zip it up! I really like the design. It's really simple to unzip and change his diaper int he middle of the night. I also love the price at only $26. I am definitely going to buy the next size up for him. They have a ton of different cute prints to choose from. I think I want the green elephant pattern next. I have been putting Lincoln in the Woombie each time he was going to nap. He was upset at first that he couldn't move his arms but he calmed down quickly and fell asleep. He seemed to nap longer than he has been while wearing it. He usually wakes up quite a bit, cries and has to be rocked back to sleep. He hasn't had that problem while wearing the swaddle. Now during his nap times he wakes up, eats and falls right back to sleep. I love that the mesh keeps him nice and cool since we live in very Southeast GA. We are 3 miles from Florida so it's hot, even this time of year. He also is warm tempered like Brayden is so it's nice that he doesn't overheat being wrapped up in the Woombie. I can just add clothing underneath if it happens to be cold. I love the Woombie and I am very impressed by this company. I suggest every new/expecting parent get one of these. It would be a great baby shower gift!



 It has two zippers for easy diaper changing.



If the Air model isn't for you then, they have MANY more to choose from! They make them in many sizes too.

You can follow Woombie on Facebook, Twitter and they also have a blog.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments