Noodle and Boo review!

I have always and will always want to use the best products on Lincoln and Brayden's skin. Brayden has Eczema and Lincoln has tender baby skin that gets dry fairly easy. I recently received some baby skin care products from a great company called Noodle and Boo. I got to review their Essential Care Kit. It contains their best sellers: Extra Gentle Shampoo, Super Soft Lotion and Soothing Body Wash. Their products are safe and gentle for little one's skin. They also have stuff for mama, gifts and much more.

Their Essential Care Kit is only $15 and would make the perfect baby shower gift! I would have loved to get this as a gift for both kids.

 So cute! I love the bow and the characters on the bottles.



Extra Gentle Shampoo: High-moisture, low-suds formula baby shampoo with mild surfactants (bubbling agents). Gently cleans hair and hydrates the delicate skin on the scalp. Provitamin B and vitamin E keep hair healthy and shiny. Tearless. It's $12 for an 8 ounce bottle. I have used this shampoo many times so far. Lincoln's hair continues to have the light fresh scent until the next day when his hair is washed again. His hair stays soft and easy to manage. Also, he had some cradle cap when I started using the shampoo. It is gone now. The dry skin has flaked off and his scalp is perfectly moisturized. I love this shampoo!

Super Soft Lotion: Light, silky formula leaves baby super soft and snuggly. This is every mom's favorite baby lotion. It's packed with vitamins E and C, these natural antioxidants help to protect delicate skin. It's $14 for an 8 ounce bottle. I absolutely love this lotion. It really is my favorite baby lotion ever. It makes Lincoln's skin extremely soft. It also has an amazing scent that lingers all day.

Soothing Body Wash: Soothes tender skin with allantoin and nutrient-rich milk protein. Cleans without stripping natural moisture from skin. Soap-free formula rebalances natural pH. Tearless. 8 ounce bottle is $12. I love this body wash. It goes on easily and washes off easily. It smells extremely great like the rest of their products.

All clean and smelling amazing.
As soon as I got him dressed he passed out. :P

I trust all of their products. I know they get him clean and fresh. I highly recommend all of Noodle and Boo's products! Check them out! They make the best baby skin care I have ever tried, really. You can find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments