HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!
Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: Brayden the doctor

My sister, Kristy, got Brayden a doctor kit from the Dollar Tree a while back. I got behind on editing pictures/other blog stuff. Then, Brayden got sick for time, besides a cold. He got the stomach flu. He threw up a lot (first time) and had to get a shot. It's still going away. :/ I got a new laptop recently so I'm back and I'm ready to post a bunch!









Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

  1. It is no fun when little ones are sick, but it sure looks like he enjoys taking care of his stuffed animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact same doctor kit when I was a kid! Doctoring stuffed animals always made me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not! It's just now getting better. :/ He does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor kits have got to be the best toy ever. I have never met a kid who didn't love to play doctor. I got a doctor kit for my niece when she became a big sister, and she still loves to come check everyone's heart and give them shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!