HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!

Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Kate Quinn Organics: Design your own nursery contest


Kate Quinn Organics is having a design your own nursery contest. It's easy! Just go to their post, read the rules, create your Pinterest board and you can win a ton of amazing prizes!

*Disclaimer* I am receiving a gift card for mentioning a sale on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I could design nurseries all day. If only I would just find out the gender before they got here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I have to find out. I can't stand the suspense.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!