Mightee Kids: subscription box review!


There are many different kinds of subscription boxes out there right now. When I heard about Mightee Kids I was really intrigued. It's by far my favorite concept for any subscription box I have heard of. They are a very new company but have already become very popular.

Each month your child will receive a tee that is personally made for a certain charity. The tee comes with a little book about the charity. $5 is donated to the charity they learn about. Mightee Kids allows parents to teach their kids about less fortunate friends around the world. There is a new charity supported each month.



Their mission is to inspire kids to love others who are less fortunate. They want them to act on what they learn. They feel that this genuine care for others starts at home, taught by parents who also know how to love and care for others. Their packages are meant to provide an experience in which parents can sit down and teach their kids of how other kids need their help. They want to not only help them donate to others, but they want to guide them to continue to keep giving and loving for their unfortunate friends. They want to develop Mightee Kids that help others, one tee at a time.

We received February's box, which donated money to Canines For Kids. Assistance dogs are provided for kids who need physical or emotional assistance.

If you want this shirt you can see their past shirts and purchase them.

 Dirty kid fresh from outside wanting to look at his box when it arrived.

 He handed it to me immediately so I could read it to him. He interpreted my reading as "kids with owies get doggies". Yes, Brayden, exactly.


Running around in his new shirt.

What we think: We LOVE this company, this box and this shirt. I ordered this shirt in a 4T. It fits Brayden perfectly. Some tees look huge on him because he is thin. This one is perfect! It's trim and long with room to grow. The material is extremely soft, lightweight and breezy which is ideal for Southeast Georgia weather. He has worn it a few times already. It's washed each time without the slightest fade. I also love the print. It's cute and humorous. I love that $5 is donated to charity. I enjoyed learning about the charity and reading to Brayden about it. It's important to teach our children that there is so much more to the world. There are children out there that aren't quite as lucky as he is. As parents of toddlers know it's not always easy to hold their attention. The little booklet was illustrated, nicely colored and easy to read. He listened to every word and understood. I recommend this company to anyone and everyone. Great company!

This month's tee and charity is for children with autism. Order yours today! You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

STAY TUNED FOR AN UPCOMING GIVEAWAY FROM MIGHTEE KIDS!



*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments