Sunday Snapshot: RIP Canon Powershot.

So, last Sunday Kristy, Brayden, Lincoln and I went to Shrimp Fest in Fernandina. We went to the beach afterwards. It was high tide. There was a family standing close to the ocean so, Brayden went close as well. A man then, walked in. Brayden decided he could go in. I had my camera in my hand with the cord around my wrist. A huge wave hit Brayden. I reached in and grabbed him up only to realize after than I dunked my whole camera. I have no regrets. My camera is not as important as my son, nothing is. It does suck though. I have had that camera for almost 2 years. Aw. :/ The memory card was okay, thankfully. Also, I got a camera for a great deal on a Facebook resale site from someone locally. My new camera appears to be even better. Behold the last photos my camera took:

















Ni Hao Yall

Comments