Doodle Pants review!

A few weeks ago I saw a review for Doodle Pants on a friend's blog. They were just so cute that I started to write to the company. While I was writing it I received an email and amazingly enough, it was them writing me. Haha. Pretty great coincidence! I couldn't wait to see Lincoln in them!

About them: Doodle Pants is an exciting collection of quality leggings with colorful patterns, wild animal prints and charming original characters. Doodle Pants focus on providing the most unique and creative side to toddler fashion. Owned and operated by Lorain Danus, the creator of Lotus Bumz premium cloth diapers, Doodle Pants is the sister company offering a line-up that's geared toward your tiny tots. Doodle Pants' exclusive collection is both trendy and one-of-a-kind. There's simply nothing cuter than a crawler in Doodle Pants.





We received the rocket ship print in medium (12-18 months). Lincoln has already worn these many times. They haven't shrunk or faded in the wash at all. Their leggings are very soft, really stretchy and thick, which could be both good or bad. We live in Southeast GA, which is very humid. He can't wear these outside much right now. He has about 5 inches of length left and some room left in the waist so, he should be able to wear them in the Fall/Winter outside. So far as long as it's not blazing hot outside he seems fine wearing them in warm weather.

They fit your baby or toddler nice and snug. I love that! Lincoln is like five seconds away from crawling. He has been getting up on all fours for over a week now. Doodle Pants fit close to the body so, your child won't trip when walking or crawling around. Too baggy pants could be a hazard to a moving baby. They also, clearly, have cloth diapers in mind because a big diapered booty fits perfectly into them! They have TONS of different legging designs for boys and girls. They come in small (3-12 months), medium (12-18 months) and large (18-24 months). All of their leggings are $24.99. I do wish they would have a clearance section like other companies do but, it's not a big deal. I have seen them on sale on Zulily a few times. I will be buying some either way!









From our Instagram. :)


You can find Doodle Pants on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and subscribe to their newsletter for all news!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. Forgive me if this posts 2x. But I was admiring your baby's plank in that last photo! I was also wondering how much your baby weighed when you bought those mediums.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!