Education Toys Planet: ABCs flash cards review!



Brayden loves learning and always has. We recently received Alphabet Flash Cards from Educational Toys Planet. Educational Toys Planet is exactly what it sounds like. It's a web store with a HUGE amount of educational toys for all ages with MANY brands. They have gift cards and you can also make a gift registry and a wish list! I love that! They also have free shipping over $75. Perfect place to get birthday presents, holiday gifts and much more!



About these cards: Involve your child in the joy of learning the ABC. School Zone Alphabet Flash Cards bring skills such as memory, listening, and movement into each fun-filled lesson. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects: K is for Kite, for example. They will also learn that each letter is a symbol that can be memorized. Offer this colorful world of letters to your child today.

Videos of Brayden and his cards from our Instagram:


What we thought: He was being stubborn and wasn't naming all the letters and things that he knows on camera. Silly kid. I was hoping that these cards would challenge him a little more but he knew every letter and knew almost all of the pictures. He's a smarty pants. I will definitely be keeping these around for Lincoln to use though when he gets older. I love the colors and photos on the cards. They really stand out and make easy for the kids to pay attentions to them.

I highly recommend these ABC cards and Educational Toys Planet. You can find these cards located in their toys for 3 year olds (4-5 also). They have SO many toys listed in there that I want for Brayden and even Lincoln! 

You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments