Jessie does Insanity!

If you have been following me on Instagram you've seen I have been doing the Insanity workout. I'm on day 9. I have take a couple days of break because my knee was hurting me pretty badly. It was caving in on me. Clearly my muscles need to get stronger and I need to stretch even more. It's feeling a little better now.

I'm not going to lie, Insanity is hard. It's very hard. Shaun T. will kick the crap out of you with these cardio workouts. It's not easy and it will make you work for it. THAT'S HOW YOU GET RESULTS. It's absolutely worth it and I am going to stick with it. I am determined to change my body and my lifestyle.

I see changes already in my day 1 to day 7 photos. These photos are so embarrassing. Ugh. Hopefully I can inspire others and change my life. I can do this. I can change my life.





Done with the first week! This was after day eight's work out.
Day one is on the left and day seven is on the right.
Whoa my butt looks so high.. Weird.
I lost 8.25 inches in one week! So happy!

Linking up with: DudemomIn The Moment With.., Better In Bulk, and Mama to 5 Blessings.
And:
the long road

Comments

  1. How brave of you to post pics of yourself and share this here. You look awesome, with confidence and I think this is pretty inspiring. ;)

    Good luck. I haven't worked out in months and so out of shape- you've inspired me to get back to it. GL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!