What is it exactly? Stitch Fix is a fun and easy personal styling service. They get your style and size preferences, then, send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home, No two fixes are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you.
- Basically Free Personal Shopper + Stylist in the comfort of your own home! Try it on at home! You can style each piece using things from your own closet to see what works with your jeans and heels or skirts and flats.
- Create your own style profile (chose your price range, clothing preference and MUCH more!)
- Get five handpicked items.
- Keep what you like and send the rest back.
- Ridiculously easy returns (they give you a bag to send the clothes back in).
- They supply style tags with each piece to show you how to wear it.
- Try everything on, keep what you want, send back what you don't. (The $20 styling fee comes off the price of anything you choose to keep and if you buy all 5 items, you get a 25% discount!)
- If you get other people to sign up using your referral code you will get $25 towards your purchases! So, sign up using mine, please! I haven't gotten anyone to use mine yet. :(
This was my favorite piece at first sight!
I like this but I know stripes look awful on me.
I like the pattern, was not happy about the price and was pretty sure it would look bad on me anyways. I didn't take pictures because it was seriously bad. Super tight on my upper arms and chest, super loose at the bottom of my arms and pretty short. It was really bad. :/
I like this. It looked really comfortable. I know I don't have much to wear with this skirt. I also didn't have the way it was styled on the card. :(
I was pretty sure I wouldn't like this on me. It's OKAY but not great for the price.
Yay! Rj was home today so, ACTUAL photos of me!
I LOVE this dress. My first impression was that it would be too short but I think it's perfect. In fact, I am on day 5 of Insanity so, as I thin out (jeez, I hope so!) then, the dress will be a little longer. I can imagine me wearing this dress a lot. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I have to admit. This does not look as bad as I thought it would. I love the details with the buttons. Rj said he really liked it on me. I think if I was already smaller I would like it on me but it was pretty pricey. I decided not to keep it though.
This skirt was definitely VERY comfortable but again, not much to wear it with. :( Again, pricey so, I decided not to keep it and get items to match. Plus, Rj didn't really like it.
I am really not a fan of this necklace. I like the colors. I don't like how it's layered and isolated in the middle. I think it looks a lot cheaper than it is.
I am impressed with Stitch Fix. I thought these were pretty good picks for me but still too pricey. I will continue getting it monthly though! If you're looking to schedule your first fix, you can do so HERE.
DISCLAIMER: I am not sponsored by Stitch Fix. I am a paying customer who loves the service. I do get some money off any referrals and greatly appreciate it! You will love referrals when you get your fixes too!