What is it exactly? Stitch Fix is a fun and easy personal styling service. They get your style and size preferences, then, send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home, No two fixes are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you.
- Basically Free Personal Shopper + Stylist in the comfort of your own home! Try it on at home! You can style each piece using things from your own closet to see what works with your jeans and heels or skirts and flats.
- Create your own style profile (chose your price range, clothing preference and MUCH more!)
- Get five handpicked items.
- Keep what you like and send the rest back.
- Ridiculously easy returns (they give you a bag to send the clothes back in).
- They supply style tags with each piece to show you how to wear it.
- Try everything on, keep what you want, send back what you don't. (The $20 styling fee comes off the price of anything you choose to keep and if you buy all 5 items, you get a 25% discount!)
- If you get other people to sign up using your referral code you will get $25 towards your purchases! So, sign up using mine, please! I haven't gotten anyone to use mine yet. :(
You can't really see the detail of the shirt and my lame self forgot to take photos of everything before I sent out the ones I wasn't keeping. Oops. :( It's an off white tank with tan crocheted detail. It was a little too baggy and made me look flat chested.
Black cardigan. It was extremely comfortable but I think it made me look bigger than I am.
Like this one but not absolutely in love with it. It was far too low in the back. I think it would look a lot better tucked in with a skirt after I Insanity off these love handles. LOL. I decided not to keep it though.
FAVORITE piece! It's an infinity scarf. I actually don't own any scarves at all. Love love love! It's good for fall but breezy enough when it's not super hot outside.This is the item I kept!
Wow. I need to lose more inches in my arms. Ahhhh. I liked this but wasn't in love with it. :(