Holiday gift idea: Night Buddies review! Let's get them to Hallmark stores!

Ever since Brayden (now age 3) learned he could open his door (around age 2) he's had trouble staying in his own bed through a whole night. He would wake up a little freaked out and often scream or cry the whole way to our room. He finally has gotten to where he doesn't cry. He just comes to our room. We have tried plug in night lights, Christmas lights and more. It doesn't seem to help.

I stumbled across a website of an amazing looking product called Night Buddies. Night Buddies® are special plush toys. You simply squeeze the belly and the eyes light up! Children will find comfort and joy at bedtime when they have their Night Buddies® by their side. The patented illumination through the eyes promotes emotion, a universal good feeling of hope, and a great sense of security. With an auto-off feature, children can easily activate light again until they are lulled to a peaceful sleep.

For the longest time I wanted to get Brayden a "pillow pet" one but the price tag bothered me ($30+). I felt like it wouldn't live up to the price tag. Night Buddies suggested retail value is $20 plus, the Buddies are SO much cuter. I am in love with all of the characters this family created. You can meet all the characters here.

I originally lined them up to take photos. Brayden would NOT let me. He just kept grabbing all of them. Haha. Love at first sight.



The creator of Night Buddles is Sally Connolly. I have talked with her a lot through emails. I absolutely love talking to her. She is the most hands on, compassionate person I have ever talked to through my blog. She works VERY long days for her products and truly believes in them. I do too!

She created Night Buddies and filed for patents in 2004 before the light up toy craze began. She created them in 2004 to teach her children how to follow their dreams and enjoy the journey. This lovable plush line is for children of all ages and perfect for every occasion, helping children feel safe at night. Her sons help her design the buddies. This is truly a FAMILY company.

The Buddies are manufactured offshore BUT are designed, patented, created in USA. They do all the packing and shipping in America and buy boxes printing collateral materials all come USA. She has had a resistance that not 'made' in USA. Some buyers will not even consider their products. I think that's really sad because their products are amazing. They tried to manufacture them in the USA but it didn't work out.

Sally has sourced plush from India, Vietnam, Mexico, United States and compared to the quality of Chinese cutting hand sewing and embroidery- they are they best for plush! Their factory is not really a factory, it's a state-of-the-art facility (not all cheap goods come from China. There are some very skilled artists, very sterile working conditions, and very happy workers. It's a global world and we should teach our children that. They are all made with love. Night Buddies® is a patented plush - each buddy is handmade with love in the strictest of standards. Night Buddies® exceed American Testing Standards and the Connolly family personally visits the factories where they are made. Each plush toy is made from high quality fabrics that provide comfort to children of ages 3-10 years. Their toxicology testing certificates rate as clean as organic cotton.

 Mac: the eyes are turned on.



 Brayden lined them up for me to take a picture.

Night Buddies® promotes storytelling. Storytelling is the root of all community, it is the connection between you and your family. Storytelling globally is their dream. They want to provide a place where kids can share, care and learn about each other. Each child has so much power with their thoughts from a young age - many thoughts are created through stories. Through Night Buddies, they want to create a social network where children, along with their moms or dads, can share in the commonalities in all of us through storytelling. They even have activities for you to do with your kids. Love!

We love these toys. Brayden calls them his "best friends". He plays with them. He pretends to drive the plane and car. He sleeps with them in HIS bed. These belong in our home and I'm so glad we have them! I checked the store locations and there is a store that sells them within 30 minutes of me. I'm so excited! I am gifting so many Night Buddies to all the kids I know! These are PERFECT for holiday gifts and birthdays!

Lastly, I absolutely believe that WE, the public, can help this company succeed. This is an amazing product that should be a BIG name, a BIG company. The family deserves it and the product is well worth it. They are excited to continue the pursuit in building their brand while creating comfort, companionship and connection for children around the world. They hope you will join their family and share your stories. Every child has a story, what is yours?

You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!