Favorite Photo Friday: Our first trip to Chuck E Cheese!

We went to Chuck E Cheese for the first time! The last time I went was like 15 years ago, seriously. I always thought it was expensive and Brayden wouldn't have a ton of fun because he would be too little. I was wrong. It was $30 for a large pizza, 4 drinks and 40 tokens. We had trouble even using all the tokens. Haha. No trouble eating all the pizza though. ;) We had a blast. We ate, we played. Brayden could do most of the games. 

One thing that really impressed me is when we came in they stamped us with clear stamps. We didn't really think about it but then, we realized. When you go to leave they hold a light over the stamp and yours needs to match the kids you are taking out. That just made me feel really safe. I mean, you always try to keep track of your kids but it's hard, especially with multiple. It wasn't buy the day we went (school day, in the middle of the day). I imagine on breaks from school and weekends it's packed. 

We had a great time. I took a lot of photos. Of course, they are grainy. Hate my camera. Can't wait to get a new one for Christmas/my birthday.














the long road

Comments