Holiday gift idea: Presto Photo Book: review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 

I have made quite a few photo books online, mostly on one site. I was recently introduced to Presto Photo (formally Vioio.com) and excited to try it. I decided that for this photo book I would make it all "Brayden and Lincoln", photos of them together.





About the company: You’ll find that the books they print for you are distinctive. Not only do they offer the most competitive photo book prices in the industry, their quality is second to none. We stand behind every book we print and know you’ll be able to show off your creativity for years to come. They make photo books, iPad photo books, photo cards and SO MUCH MORE. So many options!

What we thought: The site was very easy to navigate. They have SO MANY different book options and different prices. Definitely something for everyone! I also think their photo cards are absolutely adorable. I will be getting some in the future.

I thought that the templates were a little tedious. You have to pick a template for each page and have to pay for some. The free ones weren't amazing templates but weren't awful either. It was also hard to put text on. :(

I forgot to put a cover on my book without realizing it and they CALLED me. She stayed on the line while I updated the cover then, sent it straight to production for me. Their customer service is absolutely amazing. On the other site I have made photo books on, I had to wait a while to talk someone and they didn't help me so much. I was very impressed by Presto Photo! I do think their site needs a little work but I am pleased with my experience. I can't wait to see my photo book. So excited!



(This review will be updated when I receive the photo books but I had a deadline.)

You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments