Sunday Snapshot: Wanting a better camera.

My sister, the boys, and I went to the park a few days ago. When we got there a woman asked if I could take photos of her family because  they were moving to California the next day. Of course I said yes. When her family arrived they handed me a camera, a gorgeous Canon that took perfect pictures. I went home and looked at the manual settings on my camera. Crap. Absolutely horrible with barely any settings. :( I need a DSLR. So, I have decided that for Christmas and my birthday (January 2nd), all I want is Walmart gift cards. I am getting this Canon. I know it's probably super old and outdated but we don't have the money for even that, let alone a newer model. I just need something to take better photos on. I previously had a Powershot and LOVED the photos. So much better than what I have now. I do notice the MP is low. Opinions on this camera? I can get a 16mp Powershot for $80 but it just wouldn't be the same quality, right? That's the one I had before I dipped it in the ocean saving Brayden from a wave. :/ I need camera help!

If you would like to get me an e-gift card, my email is rjandjessie@yahoo.com. I would love you forever and you will be able to see much better photos on this blog! 

Anyways, onto the photos from the park:






Ni Hao Yall

Comments