Wordless Wednesday: #Laterblog! Oops. Happy Thanksgiving, folks!

Thanksgiving evening was hectic. Through the night Brayden developed a 102 degree fever. We had to take him the hospital. It was a virus. They said to alternate Tylenol and Motrin. He got better then, a day later I had a fever of 102, chills and etc. :( Yeah.. Then, I upload the few Thanksgiving pictures I took only to see there was a smudge all over my lens. Ugh. :( I took a picture of Lincoln eating and it didn't turn out at all. So sad. He was eating turkey then, my mom let him try cranberry sauce. After that he wouldn't eat anything else. Haha. Also, he not only hates mashed potatoes, he hates mashed sweet potatoes. I think he's all texture like Rj and Brayden are, except he's less picky. :P Anyways, other than getting sick later we had a great holiday and my mom made great food. I hope everyone else had a great holiday!




Smudgy. UGH. UGH. UGH.

Comments