3/4 cup brown sugar (I doubled this recipe and didn't have enough brown sugar so I used white sugar. Turned out just at good!)
1 cup of peanut butter (any kind- creamy, natural, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix it all the ingredients together. It took like a minute for me to mix up the batter. I used a fork.
- Drop little spoonfuls.
- Press them down lightly.
- Crisscross with a fork. I sprayed cooking spray on my fork because the dough is sticky.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. They should be browned and not sticky/super soft.
- The cookies should not be hard. They will harden after they cool.
Yields: 16-24 cookies, depending on how big your spoonfuls are.
Variations: Add mini chocolate chips, candy pieces, use crunchy peanut butter so you have pieces of peanuts. I'm sure there are many more things you could add!
"Hey! I need a picture, please." Then, he gives me this expression... Really, kid?
Did you try it and like it? Comment and let us know!