Easy three ingredient peanut butter cookies (gluten-free)!


My favorite thing is how EASY these are. You don't have to mix in flour or soften butter or anything. They are so good! They still taste buttery and sinful. I can whip them up quickly for the kids. I made a batch and they didn't even last 12 hours. Haha. :P



You need:
1 egg
3/4 cup brown sugar (I doubled this recipe and didn't have enough brown sugar so I used white sugar. Turned out just at good!)
1 cup of peanut butter (any kind- creamy, natural, etc.)


Directions:
  • Preheat your oven to 350.  
  • Mix it all the ingredients together. It took like a minute for me to mix up the batter. I used a fork. 
  • Drop little spoonfuls. 
  • Press them down lightly.
  • Crisscross with a fork. I sprayed cooking spray on my fork because the dough is sticky. 
  • Bake for 7-10 minutes. They should be browned and not sticky/super soft.
  • The cookies should not be hard. They will harden after they cool.

Yields: 16-24 cookies, depending on how big your spoonfuls are.

Variations: Add mini chocolate chips, candy pieces, use crunchy peanut butter so you have pieces of peanuts. I'm sure there are many more things you could add!

"Hey! I need a picture, please." Then, he gives me this expression... Really, kid?


Did you try it and like it? Comment and let us know!

Comments