Matcha Green Tea powder review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I recently got the chance to review organic matcha by Kiss Me Organics.



What is it? It's a powder that can be used for lattes, smoothies and baking. It provides all day energy and focus. It lifts your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha. It's calorie burning. It support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism. It arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie. It has 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content. It's improves hair and skin health. Scientists have discovered Matcha Green Tea helps protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays as well as free radicals damage. Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.

What we thought: I think this stuff is amazing. It's $25 and SO worth it. A little really goes a long way. You can add it into your muffins, your lattes, smoothies, and much more. This powder is PERFECT for a morning smoothie before a workout. I love the taste and I love that it's organic. There are cheap options on Amazon but they aren't organic so, who knows what's in them? I think that this is a much better option. I am amazed by the many health benefits. I recommend this to everyone!

They currently have a promotion going on. BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF on Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics - IMPORTANT - Must place 2 bags of Organic Matcha into your shopping cart for this promotion to work. LIMITED TIME. Enter code 4PAMQUFS at checkout.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments