Sunday Snapshot : Top 13 of 2013!

These are our top 13 photos in 2013! It was so hard narrowing it down! I have like a million favorites and love my boys so mucah. This was a great year. Brayden started talking a lot more and trying to potty train. It's still a work in progress. Lincoln was only a month in a half old when the year began so he, of course, seems to have grown up over night. (These are not in an order.)

1.
Batman playing in the backyard. 

2.
Happy little slugger. 

3.
SWOON.

4.
Easter!

5.

 6.
Brayden's third birthday party. 

7.

8.

9.

10.
                                                      Yes, Robin once had pants on.

11.
I cut my hair off this year. This was Lincoln's birthday. We went to breakfast and the park.

12.
His birthday party.

13.
I got my new Canon Rebel at the end of the year. :)

Ni Hao Yall

Comments