Wordless (ish) Wednesday: St. Marys waterfront park last week!

Last Wednesday we went to the waterfront in downtown Saint Marys with some of my in-laws. We were getting photos taken by a family friend, Michelle. 

I don't consider myself a photographer. There is a TON I need to learn. Plus, I thought it would rude to take photos when she was so I just took photos of my kids at the park.








Photographers, are their certain settings that are good for movement such as swinging? I have this camera. Like I said, I have a lot to learn.









 Favorite photo of him ever!
















 Jackson, Brayden's cousin. :)


Linking up with: Tots and MeWoven By WordsThe Bewitchin KitchenMama to 5 Blessings, The More The Merrier, Erica Price Designs, Random Mommy, In Him.., Sakura Haruka, My Bizarre Family,  and Better on a Budget.

Comments