DeAlto Designs review!


So, I know a local girl named Stephanie DeAlto. She's been on my Facebook a while now. A while ago, she started posting designs and home art work of hers. I contacted her to see if she would let me do a review for her. She said yes! Our house is SO boring. We don't really have pictures, patterns, decor, etc. I've never quite been able to make any house like a real "home".




Stephanie told me about her work on burlap fabric. I sent her a link to a piece that had a letter, last name and est year. She told she could do it then, she made me one! It's absolutely gorgeous.

The process was quite easy on me. She designed it, I approved the font and look. She asked if I wanted dark or light stain. I chose dark. We also bought a piece from her that she custom made specifically for Rj. He's a gamer. I asked her if she could make him something with Starcraft font. We told her a little about the logo and game. She came up with a picture. It's amazing. Rj absolutely loves it. It immediately went on the wall. (I'm going to include it in the review too. You can see it below.)

This is the photo we got for a review. I am using it as a centerpiece. I'm going to put other photos around it. I love it so much! It's simple and beautiful. Stephanie can make something like this for you or some other gorgeous creation for your house!




I recommend DeAlto Designs, for sure! They have many other designs and photos available. She's happy to custom make something! Find them on Facebook, message them and have them make/send you something amazing for your house!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments