Majestical Jewelry review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I recently received jewelry from Majestical. They are a high fashion online only jewelry store specializing in handmade jewelry and statement pieces.




About Majestical Jewelry: Majestical Jewelry was started by a small group of jewelry-addicts in Charleston, South Carolina. Our idea was to offer high-quality, high-fashion pieces at prices that people can actually afford. With so many jewelry businesses marking prices up to outrageous rates, we wanted to create a place that women could purchase necklaces, earrings, charms, and bracelets without over-spending. We love designer inspired pieces and bold statement jewelry.

Though some discount-jewelry brands sell low-quality, cheap imitations, they stay true to their belief that quality makes all the difference. From their gemstones, to their silver, to their fashion jewelry, they stick to their promise and sell only the best. They continue to scout the globe to find the finest designers, most crave-worthy jewelry pieces they can get their hands on, and they love making these fabulous finds accessible to you! They truly believe every woman has the right to feel Majestical, and their goal is to spread that message.

They sent me their Tortoise Shell earrings. They are statement piece earrings. They are light weight but big and bold. They would go great with a black dress or even a plain casual outfit. I'm more into statement necklaces than anything else so, I am definitely getting some necklaces from their site. I've seen SO many I like. They have some really amazing pieces at reasonable prices. Browse their site. They have a ton of pieces!


Majestical Jewelry has same day shipping, free gift packaging, free returns/exchanges, money-back guarantee, free shipping on orders $49.99 or more! You can find them on Facebook and Twitter!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments