Medication Discount Card LLC review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


My mom and her girlfriend both use amount of medication, especially with my mom being diabetic. So, I jumped at the chance to review a medical discount card. It didn't work on my mom's insulin, like I was hoping. My mom used this to get her girlfriend's blood pressure medicine at Walmart and saved 50%, which is amazing!

The medical card can be used at many pharmacies including CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, and many more. Over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide.

Your Pharmacy discount card will save you up to 75% off all of the cash price of your and your pet's prescription medication. You simply print the card, then hand it to your pharmacist before picking up your medication. Discounts will be significantly more for generic drugs than brand name. There's even a list of medications that will be discounted. There are TONS on there. You won't regret it!



**Also please note this is not insurance and cannot be used to reduce your copay. It can be used instead of insurance or for drugs/vitamins not covered by insurance. This card will work for most drugs, but there may be a few that the card offers no discount on.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments