I have been meaning to do this for at least a week. I finally got to it today. Saint Patrick's Day dipped pretzels!
What you need:
Pretzel rods ($1 at Dollar Tree)
Vanilla almond bark (I used half a bar)
Rainbow sprinkles (Also Dollar Tree) or St. Patrick's Day sprinkles
Food coloring (Also Dollar Tree)
What you do:
1. Melt your color using the double boiler or a bowl over a pot with a little water or a microwave.
2. Add in some food coloring. Stir.
3. I used a flexible rubber spatula to paint/smear the chocolate on. You could also spoon it on.
4. Sprinkle! Put them on wax paper.
5. I put them in the fridge to harden.
6. Store in a plastic bag to keep fresh.
This is easy to customize for any holiday. Different color chocolate, different flavor, different sprinkles, etc. The kids have eaten way too many of these already. :X
Enjoy! Happy St. Patrick's Day!