Easter craft: Bunny hand print!

This is super easy! Sorry this is a little late. I tried to get it up in time but I have been working like crazy. I did not try this craft with Lincoln because one year olds don't QUITE  follow directions as well as three year olds. I didn't think I would be able to print his hand correctly.





What you need:
construction paper
paint brush or you can dip your kid's hand
white or gray paint (I used Crayola kid washable paint)
pink paint
black pen

What you need to do:
1. Paint your kid's hand white (NOT the thumb)
2. Spread your kid's fingers. (Pointer and middle next to each other and ring next to pinky. There needs to be a gap. These are the ears.
3. Print your kid's hand.
4. Let dry.
5. Paint pink for the ears, nose, and use black pen for the eyes, mouths and whiskers.

I cut my paper into an egg shape because I ripped the corner of one page trying to tear it out. I cut it into an egg shape and liked it a lot.

I think these turned out really cute! We made one for each grandparent and one to keep.


CAN WE GET A VOTE, DAILY?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments