mini bagels (these are little Lenders)
mozzarella cheese or Parmesan cheese or both ;)
toppings! (we used pepperoni. you could do Hawaiian, black olives, just cheese, and so much more)
What you need to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Split the bagels in half.
3. Put the sauce on. I put it on with a spoon then, use the back to spread it.
4. I put some chopped pepperoni on then, cheese then, one more pepperoni if we have some left.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
6. EAT! These make 20 pieces.
Can we get a vote daily, please!