Easy (knock off and better tasting) pizza bagel bites!

For a while I would buy "bagel bites". They are greasy and pretty expensive. I saw these mini bagels at Walmart for $1.19 and I just had to make pizza bites out of them. (I also make big pizzas out of regular bagels.) We eat these as a late snack or for dinner with salad/veggies. These are so good!





What you need:

mini bagels (these are little Lenders)
pizza sauce
mozzarella cheese or Parmesan cheese or both ;)
toppings! (we used pepperoni. you could do Hawaiian, black olives, just cheese, and so much more)

What you need to do:
SO EASY!!

1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Split the bagels in half.
3. Put the sauce on. I put it on with a spoon then, use the back to spread it.
4. I put some chopped pepperoni on then, cheese then, one more pepperoni if we have some left.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
6. EAT! These make 20 pieces.



Can we get a vote daily, please!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the amazing idea! Will try these tonight for sure, they look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!