Sunday Snapshot: Zoo with Daddy!

Yes, I post lots of zoo posts. I work 5-6 days a week now so, I get like one day to do something. Lately it's been the zoo. If I have another day, like today, I just rest and clean our house. Yesterday, Rj went with us to the zoo. It was our first day off together in weeks. Lincoln was still a little sick (a very runny nose).








Linc doesn't normally walk but this time he did. He's slow but I think he likes it a lot better.
















Their water area is open now! The boys had an absolute blast.




























//












(In case you're wondering, Rj gives blood. We are ALL O-Neg. He wants to help others. It's pretty amazing.)






















Omg.. So cute.

I have NO idea why he was smiling like this with his teeth off to the side but I couldn't stop laughing.


















Saying "moreeee".









Ni Hao Yall

CAN WE GET A VOTE, DAILY?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments