Wordless Wednesday: Cassandra and Caitie's wedding: Part 1!

My sister in law, Cassandra married her fiance, Caitie on Saturday at Villas by the Sea on Jekyll Island, Georgia. (I would like to note I am SO not a professional photographer. I am learning and growing with my manual mode and my DSLR.) 




Haha.





 Caitie and her friend Shelley.




He just wanted to play in the sand.





Grandma Mindy and her granddaughter, Monica.





Caitie's parents.

Cassandra's mom and stepdad.
















Cassandra and her dad. :)







Sand ceremony.





Saying their vows.










Part two of the reception will be up tomorrow!


Linking up with: Tots and MeMama to 5 BlessingsErica Price Designs, Sakura Haruka, and Better on a Budget.

GIVE US A VOTE, DAILY? THANK YOU!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments