Quirkie Kids review!

I recently received an email from Quirkie Kids. QUIRKIE KIDS is a line of pink tees for girls AND boys. Their tees feature playful designs of things not typically associated with the color pink. They believe that ALL kids should be free to wear pink regardless of their gender. Some kids like green. Some kids like blue. Some kids like pink and they say: why not?



I was SO excited to receive an email from them because Brayden's favorite colors are pink and black. He flipped out when he saw the shirts. They sent us two shirts. They sent us Chompers for Lincoln and Skull for Brayden. Brayden was a little disappointed that they weren't both his. Haha.

Their tees are printed on American Apparel Fine Jersey (100% cotton) t-shirts in the color Fuchsia. The tees are short sleeved, durable, soft, and made in the USA. We got size 2 for Lincoln and size 4 for Brayden. Both are long but slender on the boys. They are perfect! They are so soft and come clean very easily. Each shirt is $18.50.

We love these shirts! We are absolutely going to get some of the other designs. His skull shirt is one of Brayden's favorite shirts now. They look SO cute on the boys, especially with Lincoln's red hair. The idea that a color is either masculine or feminine is absurd to me. I want my boys to grow up to become confident men who stay true to who they are. That is what Quirkie Kids is all about: encouraging kids to embrace their uniqueness.

The boys wore their shirts on Mother's Day.




You can find Quirkie Kids on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments